TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY!
The purpose of a proof is to eliminate errors or dissatisfaction. You are required to email us your approval. By approving the artwork, you are indicating that you are responsible for any charges to re-make or change a job in the event that you signed off on a proof that contained an error (your error or our error) including spelling errors. We also require additional time to re-make or change your job and this will affect the due date. Design fees are not refundable once an order has been started by our team.
O’BabsDESIGN Studio requires all design jobs to deposit 75% prior to any work being started. The remaining 25% is due prior to any final files being sent. All proofs will include a large company watermark. This watermark will be removed AFTER final payment is made. In the event that you no longer need the artwork, such as an event being cancelled, if O’BabsDESIGN Studio has begun on the artwork, there will be no refund. If a project has been started, you are still responsible for any remaining balance due.
Projects that are canceled at least 30 days prior to the start date may be rescheduled at the end of our queue. Cancellations made less than 30 days from the project start date result in full loss of deposit and may be rescheduled only with payment of another deposit.
Due to the custom nature of our work, O’BabsDESIGN Studio does not issue refunds for any reason. Please note our cancellation policy (above) for information about canceling your project.
We do not guarantee a completion date for any project. Most blog/web design projects can be completed in 3-4 weeks. This usually depends on the speed of the client’s feedback and the number of revisions required. If you have a project deadline, please let us know.
We work with an average of 20 clients at a time and though we are able to work on several client projects at once – we do keep clients in order of first come – first serve. If you are in a hurry and need something done within a week, we offer a special “Urgent Fees” pricing – you can read more about that below.
Due to our heavy workload, our turnaround time is 7-10 business days. Urgent fees range from 10% (on average) depending on the turnaround time you are requesting. Urgent Fees and regular fees are due upfront before any project is completed. If the urgent fees on a project take within a day to execute, the deposit policy DOES NOT apply.
- You will be required to fill out a detailed design questionnaire which will help us identify your needs
- The initial estimated time frame will be extended if it is difficult to contact you during the design process. We suggest that you provide additional means of contacting you such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc. (If necessary)
- We provide an estimated price breakdown once we receive your completed questionnaire. Prices are subject to change.
We use email as our main means of communication. We like to use the email correspondence as reference when we are able to begin working on a project. This helps us to keep things in order and to keep track of project details and answers to the many questions that we usually have for clients. But you don’t have to worry, We are known to respond right away (usually that day or at least within 24 hours).
We will be communicating with you often during the design process. We will need specific feedback and your approval to continue the work. Responding to our questions in a timely manner will allow your design to progress.
Regular communication is critical to the design of your project and those in line behind you. Failure to communicate with us about the design process for a period of 72 hours (whether expectedly or unexpectedly), will result in your project being placed on hold and moved to the end of our current queue. If the design schedule allows, you may pay an additional 25% of the current cost of the project to reschedule at the top of the waiting list.
Should you fail to provide necessary files or pieces of information within 10 days of the date requested, all payments will be forfeited to O’BabsDESIGN Studio and the project will be cancelled without notice.
Acceptance of terms
The action of the sending and receipt of this agreement via electronic method will hold both parties in acceptance of these terms. The Designer as sender and the client as recipient will acknowledge acceptance of these terms either through an e-mail noting acceptance or acceptance is acknowledged by signatures of both parties below.